Modern and inviting, the Longitude Bar serves a variety of beverages and tasty bites throughout the day. In the evening, the bar transforms into an intimate...
Sustainability a Priority
At Le Méridien Brussels we are committed to being green. It's part of our culture, the way we run our hotel. We believe that reducing our negative impact on the environment is important and will influence the way people live tomorrow.
- Waste Minimization & Environmentally Responsible Purchasing
Elimination of Styrofoam packaging
Environmentally preferred suppliers
Energy & Water Conservation Practices
High-efficiency lighting in guest rooms High-efficiency lighting in public areas
Regular preventive maintenance
Enhanced Indoor Environmental Quality
Green Housekeeping ‘Make a green Choice’
- Socially Conscious activity & Raising awareness
Property level green council introduce new projects and promote existing ones.
- Sustainable Meetings Services
When using printed material, post-consumer recycled paper products are incorporated into your meeting and double-sided printing is available
Recycled content paper flip charts and environmentally friendly non-paper supplies are available upon request
- Sustainable F&B practices
We incorporate sustainable food options into the meeting menu with our 100% Belge initiative
Meeting spaces can be designed using tables that do not require table coverings; if table coverings are preferred, we recommend reusable alternatives such as tableclothes
We utilize non-paper resources as LED signage and white boards
- Recognition & awards
For its efforts, Le Méridien Brussels has been awarded "2 stars" by the Belgian label for ecodynamic enterprises.
This label formally recognizes environmental management of a company by helping to develop, maintain and plan its efforts.
Our hotel has been awarded for:
- Its good waste management
- Its energy savings
- Its transportation management
- The use of bio-degradable cleaning materials
- The use of low-flow faucets
- Its Selection of environmentally aware suppliers where possible
- Allowing guests the choice to decline housekeeping
We proudly announce that Le Méridien Brussels had received the 'Green Key' for the year 2013!
The Green Key aims to:
• raise the awareness of leisure establishment staff and clients,
• increase the use of sustainable methods of operation and technology,
• run ecologically sound and responsible businesses, and thereby
• reduce resource, energy usage